8 June 2013

Radish and leek summer soup


Now this is what I call healthy food, at least this soup looks like it. It's green, it's vegan and it's low fat. The radishes in my balcony box grew a bit out of control and I had to get creative again, so I made this nice and light soup for a summery lunch.

Ingredients

1 leek
4 radishes with leaves
2 cloves of garlic
Vegetable stock
Olive oil
Cress
Salt
Pepper



Wash the vegetables and chop them. Heat oil in a pan and quickly fry the chopped leek and garlic. Prepare a vegetable stock and add it to the pan. Then add the chopped radishes and radish leaves. Let simmer for about 20 minutes and then season and puree the soup.



Enjoy if you dare to make this greenness!

Your VegHog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.