22 April 2014

Marché Saint-Quentin in Paris

So I'm back home from Paris and the holiday is unfortunately over. I hope everyone had a nice time over Easter. My trip was wonderful, the weather was perfect, people friendly, and I have so many good impressions from the trip. I will be posting some other bits here as well later, but today I want to share photos and write about the Marché Saint-Quentin covered food market. The market offers a wide selection of vegetables, cheeses, baked goods and even craft beer, however it's not an entirely vegetarian food market. It was constructed in 1866, and is located in the 10th arrondissement of Paris. It's well worth a visit alone for looking at that wonderful colourful produce: the white asparagus were massive, the strawberries incredible and everything was so beautiful! Here are some photos I took there.













Your VegHog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.