11 December 2014

All I want for Christmas is moo?

I want to avoid commercial Christmas as far as I can, but isn't it nice to buy presents for your loved ones once a year? I've now been so busy that I'm badly behind with the present shopping. I have a few, but more are needed. Luckily online shopping is quite effortless.

I have collected here practical and quirky kitchen and dining items that I happen to find attractive at the moment. They are not too expensive either.

When I make such posts, I don't collaborate with any of the companies and this is not an ad. These are just my own desired items that have basically caught my eye. There are also millions of other good items out there that you can buy, but I'm definitely getting that Moomin mug for Christmas!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.