28 October 2016

Fjord cruise



We took a three hour fjord cruise from Bergen to Mostraumen to see a bit more of the surrounding nature and landscapes. The views were really spectacular, snowy mountain tops, waterfalls, small fjord villages with their churches and high hills. I secretly hoped at times that I would have a small wooden house in some of those secluded spots. Maybe one day I will...

The boat moved mostly at quite high speed and we certainly did get some fresh air during the cruise, as the wind on the deck could get quite strong. Luckily there was also an indoor space to warm up in. The day started off cloudy, but I think that I still managed to capture some of the atmosphere in the photos. More sun would have been nice, but what can you do.

I hope you enjoy the photos and get a bit of an idea what it looks like in the fjords, if you have never been there. I also promise to post some recipes soon, now I'm just too much in the holiday mood still. 















Have a nice Friday!

Your VegHog

2 comments:

  1. All good, but the last photograph is very seasonal. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I really love that sort of photos as well, as I like this season especially.

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.