1 April 2017

Eat Your Greens welcoming April entries


I can't believe what I just wrote into the subject line, because surely it can't be April yet!!?? I'm not quite used to 2017 yet, and now this, feels more like an April fools... anyway, I guess I will have to face the facts and realise that this year is already very advanced. On a more positive note, I do like it that the spring is coming (or basically it's already here). I'm interested to see that reflected in the cooking, as spring is a very good time for eating your greens. The evenings are luckily a bit brighter already, so that's great for better looking food photos with some natural light as well.

Eat Your Greens is once again open for new recipes, please take part with yours. You can find more details on how to take part here in the original Eat Your Greens post by my co-host Shaheen. Basically just post a vegan or vegetarian recipe featuring green vegetables on your blog, and share the link to the post in the comment box below. There will be a round up with all recipes at the end of the month. Have a look at the March recipes for inspiration in Shaheen's fabulous round up.

I'm very excited to see many vibrant green recipes from you in April!

Your VegHog

8 comments:

  1. I know - April already - Yikes. Looking forward to see what spring #EatYourGreens brings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I'm sure there will be lovely recipes once again.

      Delete
  2. I cannot believe it's April, either. As for greens, I eat them each day. Love my veggies. Happy Eating and boogie boogie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you! I love eating veggies too. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi, I am sending my link here for April "Eat your greens".Thanks for hosting.
    http://herbsspicesandtradition.blogspot.ca/2017/04/chickpeas-garbanzo-beans-flour-crepe.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the beautiful entry!

      Delete
  4. Hi VegHog,
    Here is my #EatYourGreens link.
    http://allotment2kitchen.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/green-chili-with-welsh-leeks-and.html

    Happy Friday, have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shaheen! The round up will be up tomorrow.

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.