1 December 2017

My Legume Love Affair #114 welcoming recipes


I'm excited to host the excellent vegetarian and vegan cooking challenge My Legume Love Affair and its #114 edition this month! It's my second time for hosting, and I just checked that it was also a December challenge that I hosted last year. Again this time I hope to see many seasonal and festive shares, but also basic good grub cooked with legumes.

My Legume Love Affair was started by Susan from The Well Seasoned Cook and is now hosted by Lisa from Lisa's Kitchen.

This is how you can participate:

  1. Legumes (for example lentils, beans, peas, soybeans or peanuts) have to have a central role in the recipe.
  2. Only vegetarian and vegan recipes will be accepted, so please make sure that your recipe is free from meat and seafood. The recipes can contain eggs.
  3. Only one recipe submission per month per blogger is accepted.
  4. Use the logo in your post, and please link back to Susan, Lisa and this announcement in your post. 
  5. You can also use an old recipe, but please repost it on your blog this month.
  6. Submit your recipe through the Linky Tool at the bottom of this page including the URL, name of the dish, photo and your details.
  7. This event ends on 30.12. at midnight and the round up of all recipes should be up on 31.12.
Have a wonderful month of December! I'm very much looking forward to your recipes!

Your VegHog





8 comments:

  1. hope it goes well - will try and play along though don't have any ideas at present

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll have a great recipe to share in the course of December, Johanna. I know that December can be quite busy for many people, but we still need to try to include those legumes in our diets. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey....I am so glad that you are hosting it this month. I have a recipe coming up soon and will link it here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ve linked my recipe. Good luck and I hope to see more recipes by the end of this month.

      Delete
    2. What a beautiful recipe, thank you so much for sharing!

      Delete
  3. Thanks forr hosting in this busy month. I have added my recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking part, that curry looks very tasty!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.