1 May 2018

Eat Your Greens welcoming May recipes


Isn't it fabulous that it's already May! I like it a lot, even though I do feel that this year is just flying by too quickly. We've had some nice spring days here already and I can't wait to have more warmth and nice plants and flowers around.

What I'm also very excited about is Eat Your Greens in May! I'm hosting the challenge in May, and as usual it's co-hosted by Shaheen from Allotment 2 Kitchen. I would like to see many dishes cooked with nice green spring vegetables and herbs. So get creative, cook and share the goodness with us! Find out here more details about how to take part, if you are not familiar with the challenge yet.

You should also definitely check out the Eat Your Greens April Round Up in Shaheen's blog, as it's once again a wonderful collection of green recipes. It's nice to see all those creative ideas come together, and remember that it's all vegan or vegetarian made by your fellow food bloggers!

Have a nice month of May!

Your VegHog

4 comments:

  1. Hope your well - VegHog.
    Its not the most inspirational of #EatYourGreens submissions from me, but here it is - it certainly is green!

    https://allotment2kitchen.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/versatile-dippy-green-pate-and-pesto.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the contribution! It was a busy week and weekend for me, but now it's all more back to normal.

      Delete
  2. Hope you are well. I have a submission for Eat Your Greens this month. Hope it is suitable for your roundup. If you get some time, I would love for you to submit a recipe to MLLA. Always adore your creations.

    https://foodandspice.blogspot.com/2018/05/savory-sage-green-and-yellow-split-pea.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Lisa, it looks lovely, and your contribution is very much appreciated! And I will indeed be posting a MLLA recipe, possibly already tonight. :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.